WHY CHOOSE US?
- All British curriculum teachers are native English speakers and have been trained in the UK. Teachers that teach our other languages (Spanish, French and German) are all native speakers from those countries; this is unique in our local area facilitating a truly Tri-lingual educational experience.
- Our teaching method is different we don´t just ask children to rote learn and regurgitate, we encourage questioning, curiosity and problem solving. We strive to enable children to apply their knowledge in a range of situations and to acquire a love of learning. We offer cognitive ability testing and we personalise learning.
- Our school is operated by the International Schools Partnership (ISP), a global group of 40 schools, providing us with outstanding international learning connections, quality assurance and excellent governance.
- We offer a wide range of extra-curricular and sports activities together with unique opportunities for secondary students. Such activities include: the Marine Volunteer Programme in Javea, Model United Nations, and the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award and the ISP Buddy Programme where students can elect to study in one of our other ISP schools worldwide for a month.
- We have a strong focus on academic standards – our results are outstanding, with our IGCSE and A Level students, as well as our students studying the Spanish Selectividad, consistently achieving well above the national averages in both countries.
- In 2018 we achieved the ´Best in the World´ Award for IGCSE French and a ´Best in Europe´ award for IGCSE Chemistry.
- Music and the arts are celebrated in our school, giving every child the opportunity to embrace their creativity and develop their confidence. Public speaking is also encouraged through debates, class assemblies and talent shows.
- We are a truly inclusive community school – everyone who visits our school comments on how wonderful the atmosphere is. Parents fully support every event we do; our children have a love of learning; the staff and students are welcoming, and there is mutual respect throughout enabling great learning to take place.
- ‘Amazing Learning’ is our core purpose. Wherever you think your child might be in any subject or area, we assure you that we will endeavour to enable them to do better than you ever imagined possible.